South Africa has a great paleontological history coupled with in Clarens.
On the tour you will see many examples of fossils from the area and get a very informative talk on the geological history. You will then be shown an ancient river / lake bed where the trackways of multiple species of dinosaurs and mammal-like reptiles can be seen.
These Dinosaur Tours are great for anyone, young and old.
Portions of this tour are conducted outdoors, but the entire dinosaur encounter is very special and memorable. In addition to learning about the prehistoric wealth of our land, visitors are also taken on a walk of an ancient lake bed, where the carefully preserved footprints of many different dinosaur and mammal species can be discovered.
However, this walking portion is short and easy, making the tour ideal for any age and fitness level.
- Where: Tours depart from Clarens, Free State.
- When: Tours at 09h00 and 14h00 daily subject to bookings.
- Contact: David on 083 469 4703 / 082 829 4978
- How Much: Price on request
- Overnight: Stay at accommodation in Clarens, in Free State