Pear Tree Cottage
Pear Tree Cottage is situated at the top of the Clarens town and is about a 1,2 km walk from the Clarens square.
The cottage is a stand-alone house and is situated on the border of the Clarens conservancy making it ideal for hikers and those who would like a weekend away from the hustle of town.
The cottage is fully self catering and has all the comforts of home;
- A full kitchen,
- Covered veranda with a built in braai,
- Separate bedroom with a full en suite bathroom,
- Additional room with 2 single beds and a en suite toilet, basin and shower.
- The cottage has undercover parking for one car and a gate that locks.
- A Mi-Stick which gives access to Premium DSTV and Netflix.
- There is also free WIFI.
The cottage is fully furnished and is also serviced daily on request at an additional cost.
1-2 guests R1000 per night
3 guests R1500 per night
4 guests R2000 per night.
Weekends if 2 guests or less R1000 per night with minimum 2 nights.